Island Earthdays Vendor Signup:
INTERESTED VENDORS PLEASE CALL:Mail
completed form with payment:
Barbara Greenfield 727-736-5207
Sally Otto 267-258-7489
Make check payable to:
Friends of the Island
Write on outside of envelope:
Island EarthDays Vendor Application
ISLAND EARTH DAYS VENDOR INFORMATION
Earth Days is sponsored by the Friends of the Island Parks, Inc. with
Honeymoon and Caladesi State Parks. This event features great food,
live entertainment, children's area and environmental education which
showcases the islands. Applications to exhibit at the event are
subject to approval by the Event Committee in keeping with the spirit
and intent of the event.
Location: Honeymoon Island State Park, 1 Causeway Blvd., Dunedin, FL
Directions: Click Here
are required to pay for any additional space used. Vendors are not
guaranteed previous locations. No rain date. No cancellations. No
setup is on Saturday, between 8 am and 10 am only. All booths
must be ready for the public by 11:00 am, Saturday. If you must setup
on Friday, please alert the committee when applying. We ask
that our vendors do not break down their booths before the end of the
event Sunday. You will have until Sunday at 7 pm to completely remove
will be provided Saturday night only, from 7 pm to 7 am. The park
will be closed to everyone at sunset Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Participation of all applicants is subject to Event Committee approval.
- Products for sale must be approved in advance.
- Nonprofit organizations that are not selling merchandise will be provided one free space.
- Tents are recommended for shade. Tables and chairs are not provided.
- Important note regarding setup: All booths must be ready for the public by 10:00 a.m. Saturday. Vehicles will not be
allowed in the festival area after 10:00 a.m.
- Booth spaces should be left in weatherproof condition when closed for the night.
event will be held rain or shine, no rain date. No cancellations will
be accepted or refunds made. In the case of a major weather event, a
postponement may be necessary and a special hotline with recorded
message will be setup.
Have Questions or need more Info? Call 727-736-5207 0r 267-258-7489.
Each year we typically feature:
- Live Music Acts,
and Drink Vendors including beer and wine
- Art vendors
- Park Ranger Guided Walks
Representatives from other area parks